Living-Water's new range of HYDRO+ In Line filters feature silverised GAC, carbon block, sediment and media filter options.
Activated Carbon Triple Action Filter
For Mains Fed/POU water coolers, features include –
- Injection moulded polypropylene filters
- UK manufactured
- State-of-the-art spin welding equipment. Spin welding produces a high quality hermetically sealed product.
- For use on cold and ambient water supplies and cover a wide variety of water-treatment applications.
- Recommended flow rates will vary according to the application.
- The filters is 1 micron, as well as extracting contaminants they also improve taste, odour and clarity.
- Maximum feed pressure is 125psi (8.6 bar)
- Maximum temperature is 38°C (100°F)
- Filters should not be subjected to freezing conditions.
- The HYDRO+ range is designed for use on water supplies of a known quantity (i.e. municipally treated mains cold water).