Living-Water Mains Water Coolers
Mains water coolers – also known as plumbed water coolers / point-of-use (POU) – can offer an extremely cost effective drinking water solution in larger office environments.
Advantages of Mains Fed vs Bottled Water Coolers
- Save space – no bottle storage space is required.
- Environmentally friendly option – reduce your carbon footprint to one third of bottled water coolers and lessen your impact on the environment
- Great Cost Savings: Unlimited amounts of water will be supplied at a cost of less than £1 per cooler per day with the capacity to service approximately 50 members of staff
- No more hassle of constant / daily deliveries and delivery men
- Simple invoicing – one set monthly bill
- Guaranteed water quality – no sell by date on mains water, no possibility of green bottles, no water cooling tank with stagnant water and filter systems ensure highest quality consistently
- Unlimited amounts of water – No more summer shortages – takes all the hassle out of providing fresh water for your staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Get your questions answered with some of Living-Water Ltd. frequently asked questions.
Read more of frequently asked questions.
Get a Discount on Multiple Water Coolers
Our Range of Plumbed In / Mains Water Coolers
Pure Water Cooler
Stainless Steel POU
Hot Water Boilers
Why Use Mains Water Coolers?
Mains water coolers eliminate the hassle of storing and changing heavy bottles, or the waste of throwing away millions of disposable plastic bottles, and these units are easily connected directly to our existing water lines.
While we’re lucky that mains water in the UK is safe to drink, it doesn’t always taste how we’d like it to. A mains water filter system will remove the impurities and offer you water that tastes almost as good as natural spring water.