Drinking enough water is essential throughout the day, even if we are just sitting in an office doing administrative work. However, many people dislike drinking tap water and so become dehydrated, fatigued, and lacking in energy to carry out the tasks they should be carrying out.
Maintaining the hydration of your workforce is critical to their productivity and health, so purchasing an office cooler is not a luxury but rather a necessity.
We become more irritable, sluggish, and cognitively impaired when we don’t drink enough water, making it difficult to carry out complex tasks. Hydration on the other hand means that one is awake, energised, and their brains are working at their best.
Because they are connected directly to the main water supply, mains office coolers make sense.
- There is almost always a supply of ice-cold, purified drinking water available.
- There is no need to purchase or keep water in a storage container.
- With a single purchase and installation fee instead of a weekly or monthly ordering and payment system, companies save money and time on paperwork.
- You won’t have to buy as many bottled waters because workers and visitors will use the water cooler at work more frequently.
- Staff will be less likely to become ill if they are able to drink enough fluids throughout the day.
Staff can even use their water coolers to brew a hot cup of hot chocolate in the winter thanks to the availability of chilled, ambient, and hot water options on some models of POU water coolers.
Workers will be happier and more productive when they have easy access to a mains water cooler, which is good for the bottom line.